Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Meadowgrass


Festival season is underway!  I am absolutely never happier than when I'm at a music festival, surrounded by family and friends, tents, nature, music around every corner, and like-minded festivarians.   I never get tired of it.  But this is sure to be our best festival season yet.  Because we have the SCAMP with us!!!!

The Scamp has changed our festival lives.  Setup and takedown are a piece of cake.  We sleep well in a dry, quiet, warm place.  It's cute and fun, and attracts lots of visitors in the campground.  I'll continue to wax poetic about my love for our little scamp throughout the summer season.  But for now...I'll just say that it's making me beyond happy.  

We had visitors join us throughout the weekend.  My parents were able to spend the day with us on Friday, and our closest friends came to the festival on Saturday and Sunday with baby Grayson!














Oh how I wish all of life could be as simple and heavenly and beautiful as festival life is. 

No comments: