Friday, August 19, 2011

Five

Today is the fifth anniversary of the day I married the love of my life!

Random thoughts about marriage this far into it. And I know I have a lot more to learn, experience, and figure out.
  • Marriage is hard. Really hard.
  • It's really worth it.
  • I'm married to an amazing man. Really the perfect man for me.
  • He puts up with a lot
  • I do too (probably not as much as him).
  • Isn't that partly what it's about?
  • We make good parents
  • I think we make good parents because we really love each other and usually treat each other with kindness and respect.
  • My husband is sexy.
  • And funny.
  • And a really good banjo player
  • We are blessed with great friends and family who help support us in our marriage

Happy anniversary my love. I'm thankful every day that we found each other.

1 comment: