Wednesday, April 14, 2010

For the Love of Hurley

Three things I love: LOST, breadmaking, and blogging.


Now the three have finally come together. Brian just sent me the link to Jorge Garcia's blog. Jorge Garcia plays one of my favorite characters (Hugo/Hurley) on my favorite TV show of all time, LOST! And get this! He loves to bake bread! From scratch! And he blogs about it! This all makes me very very happy.


And I just love that Jorge Garcia has a random blog about his life and what he cooks and hanging out with his friends like I do. And it's out there for all of us to read. Love it...

Not to mention that last night's Hurley-centric episode of LOST, "Everybody Loves Hugo" was just totally kick-ass. I was VERY sleepy, made the mistake of lying down on the couch, and missed a few precious minutes of the episode. But that's o.k....it gives me a good excuse to watch the whole thing over again. I'll probably watch last week's episode while I'm at it, since it's one of my top three favorite LOST episodes ever.

2 comments:

Procrastinating perfectionist said...

Hi Rachel, I wanted to answer your question from my blog on here. The house is near Butterfield, it's within walking distance actually. It will be nice since most of H's baseball games are held at that park, we could ride bikes there. One night we'll have to meet up for knit night. :)Life has been crazy lately!

angela said...

you are too cute!! I can't wait to stream the latest LOST episode...now if I could only catch up to you guys on the baking and blogging (even printing photos)...guess dusting and painting will have to do for now.