Thursday, January 12, 2012

Backward and Forward: For Fun

image credit

This is an easy one.....

2011 was a very fun year for me! My favorite fun things in 2011 included house concerts, festivals, dinner parties, girls' weekends, and all my many hobbies.

In 2012, I want to do the following things for fun:
  • contra dancing: I did a bit of contra dancing when I lived in Fairbanks, AK and LOVED it as much as I loved square dancing as a kid. Hoping to find a night out with my hubby (that may be a stretch) or a friend, to attend a contra dance or two.
  • hula hooping: I want to make and decorate my own pretty hoop (and one for Sadie too), and as soon as the weather gets nice, spend some time outside every day hooping, dancing, and working my abs!

1 comment:

Procrastinating perfectionist said...

What is Contra Dancing? I love the hoola hoop idea! I am not good at it at all, no matter how I try. It's funny because my 10 year old Henry is awesome at it! He beat his entire class at hoola hooping on Field Day! I told him "See! Hoola hooping isn't just for girls!"