Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pinterest

From the folks at Pinterest: "Think of Pinterest as a virtual pinboard — a place where you can create collections of things you love and "follow" collections created by people with great taste. People use Pinterest to collect and share all sorts of things -- wedding inspiration, favorite T-shirts, DJ equipment. You name it, people are pinning it. We know you have great taste in something. Our mission is to make Pinterest the best place for you to share your taste with the world."

My new favorite way to waste time on the internet. It's a place for me to get lots of fun ideas and helps me organize my daydreams. I have several "pinboards" of inspiration including style (mostly clothes and shoes), craft ideas, food, and a general inspiration board which mostly consists of quotes I love. My favorite is my Dream Home pinboard....it's great to have a place to keep all the little snippets that I'd love to incorporate into my dream home.

If you join Pintrest, make sure and find me there at rachandlily

1 comment:

Procrastinating perfectionist said...

That site looks interesting and cute picture of you and Sadie, you look great! I thought of you the other night watching "Steep Canyon Rangers" with Steve Martin on the Colbert Report. I am sure you have heard of them. Have a great day, see you next week at WW. My hubby was out of town and no sitter so this week was out. I went the week before but just weighed in.