Saturday, March 26, 2011

Best Night Ever!

(photo by Lauren Zimmerman)

This may have been one of our best house concerts yet! We had a record breaking crowd at well over 50, and one of my very favorite Colorado bands in the house.

It is so exciting to see a band early in their career. I think big things are going to happen for Finders and Youngberg and I'm so impressed by the beautiful, heartfelt, meaningful, original, (sometimes funny) music they are making!

The crowd was truly on fire during this show. The applause after the first song sounded more like "last-song-of-the-night-encore" applause. I think everyone who was lucky enough to see Finders and Youngberg play that night was as blown away as I was.

Nights like this make me so deeply grateful for the opportunity to host house concerts and share this amazing music with family, friends, and other people who love music as much as Brian and I do. And of course I will always be in awe of the raw talent of musicians like the five folks in this band. Thank you Finders and Youngberg for sharing your music with us!

It was a night I will never forget. And you really can't beat not having to go anywhere after the show and being able to put on yoga pants for the pick in your living room.


They are so freakin' good...check these videos out.....







No comments: