Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmases and Chanukah

What a wonderful holiday season it was. Despite all the frantic running around and preparations leading up to Christmas, it was a joy to spend time with both our families, enjoying each other's company, and relishing a few luxurious days off of work to do nothing but read, knit, eat, talk, nap, and wear pajamas.


We spent Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day with the Petersons in Colorado Springs.




The day after Christmas, we headed up to my parents' house to celebrate with them. Dad was resplendent in his Christmas suspenders...as usual....

And I even got to see my dearest, oldest friend Angela (who was home for Christmas for the first time in years). We're going on 28 years of friendship!!!

As you can imagine, it was a very baby Christmas....



And during all the Christmas festivities, I made sure to make use of my gorgeous new menorah; a gift from my Great Aunt Sylvia.
It was a wonderful weekend with both our families. Afterwards, however, this was about all we had energy for......

No comments: