Friday, October 19, 2007

Go Rockies!

Things are so exciting in this town right now! Baseball fever is in full force. Brian was lucky enough to be at Game 4 on Monday night and watched the Rockies sweep the Arizona Diamondbacks. It sounds like Coors Field was a pretty amazing place to be that night.


I remember the first season the Rockies were in Colorado. I was a sophomore in high school and we were able to get cheap tickets for their opening season. We didn't have a beautiful baseball stadium yet, so they played at our old football stadium, Mile High. We sat on the very top tier, but even then there was something so exciting about being at a baseball game.
Since then, I've been to a handful of Rockies games at Coors Field, and listened to/watched more than I wanted to with my mom. Delly has remained a loyal fan since the beginning.
I'll be getting online with millions of other fans Monday morning to try and score some tickets to the World Series. If I'm lucky, I'll be handing them right over to my mom, Rockies fan #1! Wish me luck!

No comments: