Monday, November 1, 2010

Current Snippets of Inspiration


I'm feeling inspired. The inspiration is coming from within and from a lot of other resources. Here are some current sources of inspiration for me....

We're doing this, and it's working!
Planning to embark on this journey
I want to paint Sadie's toy chest and am inspired by this
planning on it
as I ponder the holidays
I love this song
parenting Food For Thought
I love these Story People quotes:
  • "I only do this until I get dizzy & then I lay down on my back & watch the clouds, she said. It sounds simple but you won't believe how many people forget the second part."
  • "Everything changed the day she figured out there was exactly enough time for the important things in her life".
  • "There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here: to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good."
  • "There are days I drop words of comfort on myself like falling rain & remember it is enough to be taken care of by myself."
  • "She said she usually cried at least once each day not because she was sad, but because the world was so beautiful & life was so short."

No comments: