Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Decision Time

It wasn't an easy decision. I spent a lot of time reading articles, opinions, and looking over both democratic candidates' websites. I watched and re-watched some of the debate footage. I read endorsements from sources I trust. In the end, I asked myself the following questions in order to choose the candidate I want to support.
1. Who do I believe can make the changes we need?
2. Who can work across party lines?
3. Who can effectively cleanup the mess of the last 8 years?
4. Who can inspire the people of this country and mobilize us to start living a more mindful and responsible American life?

I will be caucusing tonight in support of Barack Obama at my local high school. If your state is voting today, please don't forget to get to the polls, and be sure to share this with anyone you know who might need some motivation to get out and vote. If you or anyone you know needs help, you can find it by clicking on your state here: http://my.barackobama.com/feb5states

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you explain to those of us who are merely voting what it means to Caucus in a primary?